Thursday, April 9, 2009

I PREDICTED IT!

Ok, so remember my little rant on the fucked up chia Obama? Well apparently it didn't take Walgreens or the rest of the country to figure out that the chia Obama goes BEYOND creepy. After about a week of selling the green afro-ed clay bust of the president, Walgreens pulled it from the shelves, saying it "didn't fit the company image." Well fucking duh. Whose image WOULD that fit??!

Anyway, I've been pretty incapacitated for the last few days because my sinus infection got psycho, and I finally ended up going to the doctor so they'd pump me full of antibiotics. I find it funny how much I'll lie to the doctor, though. Purely to avoid a lecture.

"So Leigh, about how many alcoholic drinks a week do you have?" - Doctor

"Um, about two to four... on the weekends."

"Do you smoke marijuana or partake in any non-prescription drugs?" - Doctor

"...no."

I mean, come on lady. What do you think I'm going to say? "Fuck I had two to four drinks THIS MORNING! AND I'M HIGH, BITCH!" No. I'm an actor. I'll be a nice church-going little choir nerd to every stranger I'll ever meet. I'm a fucking pro.

But sorry folks, truth be told, I store my halo in my condom drawer.

I'm psyched to be back in the game though. Being sick turns me into an old lady. And damnit, it's dollar beer night at Big City Tap!!

Bagel Girl Out.

p.s. the countdown to Hotpants' 21st birthday has begun. Sixteen Days. We're having a White Trash Blowout, kegs, jell-o shots and cousins shackin' up all over the place! Yeeeee Haw!!

1 comment:

  1. Chia Obama?!? I wanna see that!!

    Hey, check out my site for funny pics and vids:
    http://www.stuffthatmakesmechuckle.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete